Invitation for Bids Government of Nepal (GoN)
Ministry of Science and Technology
Office of Controller of Certification
Invitation for Bids for supply ,delivery and implementation of cloud based software.
Contract Identification No: 01/073/74
Date of publication: 2073/11/12
The Office of Controller of Certification invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of supply, implementation and delivery of cloud based software.
1. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Office of Controller of Certification, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal , Website: www.occ.gov.np, Phone: +977 01 4211778, email: email@example.com.
2. Bidding documents may be purchased from Office of Controller of Certification, Anamnagar and District Treasure Controller Office of Singhadurbar by eligible Bidders within the office time of 30th day of date of publication of this notice from account section on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate of 2072/073 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 3000 in the revenue account of Everest Bank Singhadurbar, name of office: OCC, office code no: 27-331-07,deposit account number:5201265,revenue head number: 14227.
3. Sealed Bids must be submitted to the above office at or before 12:00 Hours on or before 31st day of date of publication of this notice. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
4. Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hours on 31st day of date of publication of this notice at Office of Controller of Certification . Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to NRs 93,500, which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period. If bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash , the cash should be deposited in District Treasure Controller Office of Sighadurbar , Deposit Account No. 135001 at Everest Bank Limited, Sighadurbar and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the bid document
5. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
6. The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.
7. The Purchaser may add any additional information as required for providing information to the bidders. But this additional information should not be in contrary to other provisions of the bidding document.
8. Bidder should submit self declaration document along with bid stating that the bidder is not ineligible, does not have any conflict of interest with this procurement and has not been convicted in any procument related offense.
9. Other related rules and regulations are as per public procurement act-2063 (revised 2073) and public procurement regulations -2064(revised 2073)