Invitation for Bids
Government of Nepal (GoN)
Office of Controller of Certification
Invitation for Electronic Bids for Support Renewal of Authentication & Validation Perpetual License
IFB No: IFB/01/2077/ 078
Contract Identification No: OCC/358050114/01-2077/078
Date of publication: 2077/6/20
- The Office of Controller of Certification invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for Support Renewal of the Authentication & Validation Perpetual License under National Competitive bidding procedures specified in Public Procurement Act and Regulations.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of
Office of Controller of Certification Anamnagar -29 Kathmandu email:email@example.com,telephone no: 01-5705585, 5705842, 5705282 or may visit e-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp .
- Bidding documents is available online and can be downloaded from e-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Interested bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit the cost of bidding document amounting Nrs.3000(Three Thousand) in the following bank.
Name of the Office: Office of Controller of Certification
Office Code No. : 358053501
Office Account No. : 00100106200000 Revenue Head No. 14229
- Interested Bidders shall submit the electronic Bids through www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp to the above office of Office of Controller of Certification on or before 12:00 hrs on 2077/7/20.
- Bids shall be opened in presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend on 2077/7/20 at 14:00 PM at the office of Office of Controller of Certification Anamnagar-29 Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to a minimum of 1,50,000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period (i.e.120 days from last day of bid opening)
- If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.